Ortho-Nesic Pain-Relieving Gel
Login to See Prices
Topical analgesic developed for effective relief of Myositis, Tendonitis, Capsulitis, Muscle spasms, and Arthritis pain.
Read more in the description below
- Topical analgesic developed for effective relief of Myositis, Tendonitis, Capsulitis, Muscle spasms, and Arthritis pain
- Contains Capsaicin (0.01%) and the maximum FDA-allowed amounts of Camphor (0.02%) and Menthol (2.5%) available without a prescription
- Penetrates quickly, allowing for deeper, more-effective relief
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredients in Ortho-Nesic Pain-Relieving Gel are Menthol (3.5%) and Camphor (0.2%). Menthol is known to produce sensation that can be described as “cooling” or “fresh”. Capsaicin is used on the skin to relieve pain in conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, or diabetic neuropathy.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Apply a layer to the affected area up to 3-4 times per day. Wash hands after use with soap and water.
- Can I sell Blaine Labs products on Amazon or my storefront?
Blaine Labs products are only sold to physicians and dispensed by physicians. If you are interested in selling Blaine Labs products in your clinic or online storefront, we highly recommend creating a private label account. Visit our Private Labeling page here. Reselling Blaine Labs products on Amazon is strictly prohibited and can result in account termination if guidelines are not followed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
External use only. Do not use with other sprays, creams, lotions or ointments. Do not apply to irritated skin or if irritated skin conditions develop. Do not use with heating pads or devices. Avoid contact with eyes and/or mucous membranes.
- What is Blaine Labs’ refund policy?
Dispensing Blaine Labs products is risk-free for you and your patients thanks to our 100% Patient-Direct, Money-Back Guarantee. If your patient is seeing no change or improvements with their pathology from our product, we will refund them their entire purchase price or provide them with another product for free.