Revitaderm40+ Infused with Hemp Oil
Login to See Prices
Our REVITADERM®40+ is infused with hemp extract and provides gentle relief from damaged, callused, fissured, dry, and/or rough skin. Its diabetic-safe formulation is infused with aloe vera, tea tree oil, chamomile and contains 40% urea to help remove hardened, dry skin.
● Fast-absorbing formulation softens skin tissue and removes dead skin debris
● Infused with Hemp Extract, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and Chamomile
● Gently and rapidly removes painful calluses
● FREE pumice stone and brush with each unit to aid in loosening and removing dry skin
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Complete Callus Care is Urea (40%). Urea is used to soften rough skin such as calluses and corns. It is also used to help remove dead skin.
- How do I use the product? How often?
It is highly recommended to use immediately after a shower or bath or just before bedtime. Apply the product to callused, corns, and dry, cracked heels. Use the pumice stone and brush included to rub off dead and excess skin as needed. Use as needed.
- Can I sell Blaine Labs products on Amazon or my storefront?
Blaine Labs products are only sold to physicians and dispensed by physicians. If you are interested in selling Blaine Labs products in your clinic or online storefront, we highly recommend creating a private label account. Visit our Private Labeling page here. Reselling Blaine Labs products on Amazon is strictly prohibited and can result in account termination if guidelines are not followed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Do not use pumice stone or brush on open wounds. If irritation occurs, stop use.
- What is Blaine Labs’ refund policy?
Dispensing Blaine Labs products is risk-free for you and your patients thanks to our 100% Patient-Direct, Money-Back Guarantee. If your patient is seeing no change or improvements with their pathology from our product, we will refund them their entire purchase price or provide them with another product for free.