Sweatstop for Hyperhidrosis
Login to See Prices
SWEATSTOP is specifically designed to temporarily shrink sweat glands utilizing Tannic Acid (3%). Our specialized formulation significantly reduces the amount of sweat generated on palms, feet, toes, and other external parts of the body that are prone to sweating.
- Significantly reduce the amount of sweat generated by temporarily shrinking sweat glands
- Aids in the prevention of skin infections by maintaining a dry environment
- Quick-drying, fast-acting mist in a convenient 2 fl. oz. travel bottle
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The ingredient in SweatStop For Hyperhidrosis is Tannic Acid (3%). Tannic Acid is used as a natural skin astringent (drying agent) and removes excess oils from the skin.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Hold SweatStop For Hyperhidrosis about 3-5 inches away from the designated area of skin. Apply 2-3 bursts and allow to air-dry. Use as often needed.
- Can I sell Blaine Labs products on Amazon or my storefront?
Blaine Labs products are only sold to physicians and dispensed by physicians. If you are interested in selling Blaine Labs products in your clinic or online storefront, we highly recommend creating a private label account. Visit our Private Labeling page here. Reselling Blaine Labs products on Amazon is strictly prohibited and can result in account termination if guidelines are not followed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Keep away from eyes. If skin begins to crack or peel, decrease usage of product.
- What is Blaine Labs’ refund policy?
Dispensing Blaine Labs products is risk-free for you and your patients thanks to our 100% Patient-Direct, Money-Back Guarantee. If your patient is seeing no change or improvements with their pathology from our product, we will refund them their entire purchase price or provide them with another product for free.