Terpenicol Shoe Spray
Login to See Prices
Our TERPENICOL® Shoe Spray is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and fungus found in shoes. The fine mist aids in the prevention of fungal infections, reinfections, and tinea pedis (athlete’s foot).
- Aids in the prevention of toenail fungus, fungal infections, and reinfections, as well as Athlete’s Foot
- Utilizes Undecylenic Acid (5%) to destroy 99.9% of fungus and bacteria on contact
- Ideal for treating non-washables (shoes, athletic gear, gym bags, etc.
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Terpenicol Shoe Spray is Undecylenic Acid (5%). Undecylenic Acid kills skin fungus that causes onychomycosis, tinea pedis, tinea cruris, and tinea corporis, and it prevents new fungus growth and reinfections.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Spray 1-2 mists directly into the shoe or onto other equipment (helmets, sports pads, gym bags) and allow to air-dry. It is recommended to spray shoes or other equipment after usage to allow maximum treatment time. Repeat 2-3 times weekly for maintenance and prevention.
- Can I sell Blaine Labs products on Amazon or my online storefront?
Blaine Labs products are only sold to physicians and dispensed by physicians. If you are interested in selling Blaine Labs products in your clinic or online storefront, we highly recommend creating a private label account. Visit our Private Labeling page here. Reselling Blaine Labs products on Amazon is strictly prohibited and can result in account termination if guidelines are not followed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Terpenicol Shoe Spray is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale or ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- What is Blaine Labs’ refund policy?
Dispensing Blaine Labs products is risk-free for you and your patients thanks to our 100% Patient-Direct, Money-Back Guarantee. If your patient is seeing no change or improvements with their pathology from our product, we will refund them their entire purchase price or provide them with another product for free.