Terpenicol Antifungal Solution
Login to See Prices
Revolutionary formula that combines fungicidal, fungistatic, and debridement capabilities
Read more in the description below
- Oil-based antifungal infused with Tolnaftate (1%) as well as Carvacrol, Safflower Oil, and Jojoba Oil
- Effective in the treatment of the skin fungus that causes Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea corporis
- Applies clear for a less-noticeable treatment with an easy-to-use brush applicator
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Terpenicol Antifungal Solution is Undecylenic Acid (25%). Undecylenic Acid kills skin fungus that causes onychomycosis, tinea pedis, tinea cruris, and tinea corporis, and it prevents new fungus growth and reinfections.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Wash the affected skin with soap and water and allow to fully dry. Apply a thin layer of product over the affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a physician. Allow 5 minutes for the product to absorb into skin. For Athlete’s Foot, pay special attention to the spaces in between toes. It is recommended to wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once a day. For Athlete’s Foot and Ringworm, use product for 4 weeks. For Jock Itch, use product daily for 2 weeks. Even when symptoms are not visible, continue to apply product to ensure fungus growth has stopped. Wash hands after each use.
- Can I sell Blaine Labs products on Amazon or my storefront?
Blaine Labs products are only sold to physicians and dispensed by physicians. If you are interested in selling Blaine Labs products in your clinic or online storefront, we highly recommend creating a private label account. Visit our Private Labeling page here. [link to Private Label page]. Reselling Blaine Labs products on Amazon is strictly prohibited and can result in account termination if guidelines are not followed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Do not use on children less than two years of age unless directed by a physician. Do you not For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- What is Blaine Labs’ refund policy?
Dispensing Blaine Labs products is risk-free for you and your patients thanks to our 100% Patient-Direct, Money-Back Guarantee. If your patient is seeing no change or improvements with their pathology from our product, we will refund them their entire purchase price or provide them with another product for free.